Pupil Premium is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
The Pupil Premium Grant per pupil for 2018 to 2019 is as follows:
£1,320 - Pupils in year groups reception to year 6 recorded as Ever 6 FSM
£2,300 - Looked-after children (LAC) defined in the Children Act 1989 as one who is in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, an English local authority
£2,300 - Children who have ceased to be looked after by a local authority in England and Wales because of adoption, a special guardianship order, a child arrangements order or a residence order
£300 - Pupils in year groups reception to year 11 recorded as Ever 5 Service Child or in receipt of a child pension from the Ministry of Defence
- In the financial year 2013-2014 we received £44,685
- In the financial year 2014-2015 we received £57,900
- In the financial year 2015-2016 we received £57,040
- In the financial year 2016-2017 we received £52, 060
- In the financial year 2017-2018 we received £44,600
- In the financial year 2018-2019 we have received £45,700 to date
Our Pupil premium strategy 2018-19 (see attachement below) evaluates how pupil premium spending has impacted on achievement and also our plans for spending this academic year.
Also attached is a Parent Information Leaflet to help understand how we use Pupil Premium funding at school.