Our breakfast club starts on Monday 3rd September, the children can be brought into school from 7.30 am and must be signed in by an adult.
Parents/Carers are reminded that they must not enter the school car park to drop their child off. Thank you!
Children attending breakfast club must be in by 8:15 am if they are having breakfast. This is to ensure they have ample time to eat their breakfast before leaving breakfast club at 8:45 am to go to class for 8:50 am. The menu is
(a) One cereal of choice, each portion served with 1/3rd pint of semi skimmed milk, note that no sugar will be provided:
- Weetabix x 2
- Cornflakes x 30g
- Rice Crispies x 40g
(b) Up to 2 Slices of toasted brown bread with spread
(c) 200ml beaker of semi skimmed milk or fruit juice
This menu has been designed to provide children with a healthy breakfast at the start of each school day. There will be various activities planned. To book the breakfast club for
- Week 28: week commencing 22nd April 2019
- click https://forms.gle/58V9YHPpfXYYAcwGA
- Week 29: week commencing 29th April 2019
- click https://forms.gle/DAFJcwoCvQcmscCPA
- Week 30: week commencing 6th May 2019
- click https://forms.gle/Z2EsvZFS9qbKwE7q6
- Week 31: week commencing 13th May 2019
- click https://forms.gle/A3QtgbW92vk8ns2W7
- Week 32: week commencing 20th May 2019
- click https://forms.gle/g1YgXCghEvRHyBzi8
- Week 33: week commencing 3rd June 2019
- click https://forms.gle/GXwmC6VefeewDErN9
- Week 34: week commencing 10th June 2019
- click https://forms.gle/3d9XNHoZvKfpeD257
- Week 35: week commencing 17th June 2019
- click https://forms.gle/xbfMaVtF8yKA9NzA6
- Week 36: week commencing 24th June 2019
- click https://forms.gle/S4PNfQSkxAwbbmo3A
- Week 37: week commencing 1st July 2019
- click https://forms.gle/xzEeLvqymWWAGhJv5
- Week 38: week commencing 8th July 2019
- click https://forms.gle/GwabZyum8iVSHSg98
- Week 39: week commencing 15th July 2019
- click https://forms.gle/mBNR3gPaN4JNkt286
The cost will be £3* a session, if your child is in receipt of pupil premium, school can pay for breakfast club. Please contact Mrs Royle, our School Business Manager, if you would like your child's pupil premium spent on this. Primarily this is a breakfast club and we would like to encourage all children to have breakfast together. Please note there will no longer be a discounted rate for children not having breakfast.*
We will invoice you through the parent mail system a week in arrears as we now have the payment feature where you can now pay for breakfast club and school trips online. For breakfast club you can top up your account at anytime. Parentmail will alert you when your balance falls below a certain amount - look out for an email from parentmail which will invite you to top up and direct you to the relevant area, or it will show in the payments area of your app.
Please ensure you book your sessions by 8 pm on the previous Friday to ensure we have the correct staffing levels and breakfast items required.
IMPORTANT PLEASE TICK WHICH DAYS YOU REQUIRE BREAKFAST CLUB AND WHICH OPTION YOU REQUIRE-THIS INFORMATION IS CRUCIAL AND WILL CREATE OUR REGISTER AND INVOICING INFORMATION.